Happy New Year !


Janet Leigh in 1955

Happy New Year !

My best wishes to all people that were kind enough to visit my new blog. I hope they have appreciated my efforts and selection of movies. As you know, your comments would be most welcome.

Especially, I want to thank all readers from the following countries with more than 3 500 visitors !

France
United States
United-Kingdom
Ireland
Russia
Germany
Ukraine
Spain
Canada
Japan
Italia
Croatia
Belgium
Sweden
Brazil
Serbia
Portugal
Poland
Venezuela
Republic of the Philippines
Hong-Kong
India
Argentina

Hope to hear from you next year…

Warmest regards to all.

NB : My appreciation for their friendly help and support to the Official Lesley-Anne Down Fan club Webside Team.


Marilyn Monroe and Jane Russell in "Gentlemen prefer Blondes" (1953)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire